Friday, October 11, 2013

Meet The Wizards

13I like to think I am a fairly well read man and have read newspaper articles about the Master’s of the conservative party and the so-called patriots but not until I saw this video. In the wake of the ongoing government shutdown I would like to introduce you, via this video, to David and Charles Koch. I strongly suggest that everyone see this video to be educated as to who the Koch Brothers are and how they impact your life.

There are crimes and then there are criminals to which I am of the opinion that both must co-exist in order not just become wealthy but to remain wealthy. Thanks to the Supreme Court giving them license to buy America. Please view this documentary about, like the Wizard of Oz, the men behind the curtain. And that’s my thought provoking perspective…

No comments: