Friday, February 8, 2013

Michael Jackson


Michael_Jackson_by_RobertoBizamaHe who was the “Thriller”, Michael Jackson Dubbed the King of Pop, went on to become one of the most internationally famous award-winning solo pop sensations in all of history. I have yet to write about Michael as have written about many.

I would be re-missed if as we celebrate Black History Month if I did not pay homage to the greatest entertainer to ever life. I chose not to talk about his personal life because I don’t know anything about it.

However, I know enough to know that when someone rises so far above all others, there are those intent upon that persons destruction. For those people who rebuked him in life I say, Michael was ours and we knew his heart because it was the music of his soul.

Lest not forget that the Bible says "He who is without sin cast the first stone. So celebrating the man we grew up with and knew as “MJ”. LET’S REMEMBER THE MAN AND HIS MUSIC. Rest In Peace. And that’s my Thought Provoking Perspective…

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XOEFUPmr0]

No comments: