Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Crime of the Century


I was compelled to write this post as a way to show deference to His-Story concerning the saddest day in our history - April 4, 1968. On this horrible day I refer to as the day they killed a "King" forty-three years ago. It is a moment etched into my mind, and after all these years I can still remember exactly what I was doing the moment I heard the news. To this very day I am of the opinion that the murder of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is the crime of the century and none of what they told us is true.

I will even so so far as to say with absolutely belief that because the truth has never been told this crime is akin to a coup d’état. You know that happens when you remove a leader; particularly, when you consider the antagonistic relationship between the systems racist policies of the time. The Kennedy administration used U.S. Government assets for eight years under the direction of Bobby Kennedy, implemented primarily by J. Edgar Hoover and more than likely every intelligence gathering agency to monitor this man’s every move. Yet, when the murder occurred they claimed to know nothing the moment the shot was fired.

This is why I believe the truth has never been revealed in spite the many so called facts released by the Freedom of Information Act in 1993 and footage I’ve seen. I personally do not believe James Earl Ray was the shooter; for one reason, the meticulous cover up was far beyond his capacity. I have said many times that I am not one to buy into or proscribe to conspiracy theories. But, this case certainly is one when you consider what is known or they wanted us to know has not convince me of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

As much as it pains me to say this I believe there was a Judas at the Last Supper! This is not unlike the death of Malcolm X where we now know informants were in his mists to assist the government in Dr. King’s demise. Therefore, I believe African-Americans supported the culprits of these agencies in the plan to murder Dr. King. If the U.S. Government had Dr. King under surveillance the day of his assassination and stationed across the street from the Lorraine Motel, as alleged, why was this murder allowed to happen and made to seem so conclusive. I will not try to re-litigate the case, rather leave you to view the attached videos and ask yourself – WHY!

I remember a statement Dick Gregory made concerning information obtained via the freedom of information act. It has always stayed in my mind. He said one of the documents stated on the night Dr. King was shot those who had him under surveillance said “the friendlies will not be wearing ties”. Keep that in mind when you watch the footage of the murder scene. Lastly, be very aware of the voices that claim to speak for you because I also believe Judas walks among us.

Less not forget that at the time of his death, Dr. King was viewed as the most dangerous man in America and hated by most. So when you think of the way history has rewritten today to create this story to make him the most revered soul known to man. Just consider this: conscience can eat away the soul. Sort of like what the Roman’s did with Jesus!

RIP Dr. King… gone too soon.

The Crime of the Century: the Killing of a King

Who Killed Martin Luther King? PART ONE

Who Killed Martin Luther King? PART TWO


Who Killed Martin Luther King? PART THREE

No comments: