Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Day We’ll All Be Free


The World MournsMy condolences to the family and loving memory of El Hajj Malcolm Shabazz. I have never been accused of being at a lose for words but I have lost a son and today I feel the family's pain.
Therefore, I would like to suggest that you visit a beautifully written article from the San Francisco Bay View National Black Paper titled "In loving memory of El Hajj Malcolm Latif Shabazz" by Malaika H. Kambon, who did a much better than I could have ever done.

As the struggle continues, Rest In Peace Mr. Shabazz to you, your Grandfather and namesake, as well as all of the ghost of the greats who had the courage to speak truth.  You will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! And that's my Thought Provoking Perspective...

Official Video Presentation of Malcolm Shabazz Funeral - Oakland California

No comments: