Monday, April 8, 2013

The Certain Ones Online Magazine


408449_10200579829001956_1804937140_n

I am man who has been blessed with the gift of words or should I say the effective use of words. Therefore, I want to give high praise to my friend Vanessa Richardson of The Certain Ones Online Magazine for sharing the wisdom of the amazing contributors who enrich, enlighten, and empower the minds and consciousness of us all. I am honored to be part of this group of fabulous wordsmiths. 

Meet the prolific authors/talk show hosts and contributors to The Certain Ones Online Magazine. Dr. Darcova TriplettJamesina GreeneAdrienna TurnerJohn T. Wills, Dr. Dolapo Babalola,Lacha' Mitchell-ScottShon Hyneman, and Cherese Spand. We are blessed to connect with you.

I invite you to take a moment to visit these talented contributors at their virtual homes, via our website: www.TheCertainOnesMagazine.com. Blessings!

You will be inspired and empowered. And that’s my Thought Provoking Perspective…

No comments: