Friday, February 28, 2014

To Serve

History is a historical clock that tells a people the historical time. More importantly, history tells a people where they have been and where they still must go. Often times, it is a pack of lies played on the dead. 
It's been said that there are no words that have not been spoken and no stories that have never been told but there are some that you cannot forget! I once heard it said that “I may not be the one to change the world but I can change the mind of the one who can”.
As we approach the end of the month in which we resurrected and remembered African American history. I would like to share a profound message from Dr. Martin Luther King that if taken to heart – will change the world. And that’s my thought Provoking Perspective…
Please listen to the video and make that change.

No comments: