Friday, September 28, 2012

A Poem For You

I was tagged in a message on FB from a thoughtful lady that caused me to stop and reflect.
 
The Rain Sent Them All Away
 
It was quiet in my shed
Their voices were dead
“Finally” I said,
No more voices in my head.
A pause from breaking bread
Pure silence instead
The rain issued a code red.
 
They all scurried & fled.
No noise to fill my bed,
No more dread.
Just peace instead.
Clarity in my head
Tranquility was fed
When the rain made them spread.
 
They were scared
I had flared
Looked to despair
But then I cared.
The rain had spared
So relief could be inhaled
Serenity exhaled.
 
Because the rain sent them all away.
Now I can pray
Present & here to stay…
 
This was a deep and powerful thought! Thank you Ask-sl Wells for giving me a moment of "tranquility in my Head". And that's my Thought Provoking Perspective...

“Just a Season”
 Legacy – A New Season

No comments: