Thursday, December 20, 2012

If You Missed It!!!


fraserIf you did not have an opportunity to listen to Mr. George Fraser’s return appearance on The Book Tree Radio Show’s “In The Spotlight” segment last night. The highly sought after speaker and author graciously came back to deliver an awesome message to “us”. His commentary was so awe-inspiring that I was compelled to share it with you, my vast network, because Mr. Fraser used my platform to speak to the African American community and beyond.

Mr. Fraser spoke to my audience with concerned compassion as he addressed the state of a people. One of his friends noted that George is a “Fountain of Information” adding that he is and OCEAN of knowledge! In order to truly appreciate the wealth of knowledge he has to share just listen to him for any length of time and you will feel infinitely smarter. With that said, I invite you to listen to the gift of his interview and I hope you will realize this as truth.

Dare I say, the African American community has not had anything close to committed leadership since we lost Malcolm and Martin (I say that endearingly because they were ours). I lived during the time of great men. I have met a few presidents, the Mandela’s; sport stars, entertainers, Politians, and a host of great thinkers. Of course, Muhammad Ali, The Greatest of all times, is my all time hero to which I had a top five of list luminaries that I idolized. I say that to say after spending several hours with Mr. Fraser he now holds the number two spot - bar none!

I want to personally thank my friend George Fraser for his commitment, concern, and devotion to a community of people who stand on the shoulders of giants, and George you are one of those giants. So friends, followers, listeners, ladies and gentlemen - please listen to this powerful message and lets change the lives of our children, and by extension our community.  


Make these books the gift that keeps on giving.


No comments: