Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vial Contempt for the President - A Disgrace!!!


Mark Halperin New York Times columnist made a shockingly offensive comment this morning on MSNBC’S Morning Joe that was completely inappropriate and unacceptable. Halperin referred to President Obama as a “Dick”. Considering the vial and vitriolic language coming from those who would, and do, disagree with everything he’s done and do; I was not too surprised by the remark. However, what disturbed me was the pitiful apology from both MSNBC and more specifically the perpetrator.

Statement from MSNBC: We apologize to the President, The White House and all of our viewers. We strive for a high level of discourse and comments like these have no place on our air. Therefore, Mark will be suspended indefinitely from his role as an analyst. (To their credit they suspended Halperin indefinitely – which remains to be seen)

Statement from Mark Halperin: I completely agree with everything in MSNBC’s statement about my remark. I believe that the step they are taking in response is totally appropriate.

Again, I want to offer a heartfelt and profound apology to the President, to my MSNBC colleagues, and to the viewers. My remark was unacceptable, and I deeply regret it.

SEE FOR YOURSELF THIS WAS THE MOST PITIFUL APOLOGY OF ALL TIMES. Shame on all in the video!!!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Shocking!!!

No comments: